-->


Search Bar

Ads 728x90

FORBIDDEN FRUIT: 2016 MAZDA6 DIESEL WAGON

Photo credit: Mazda
alking around to the right door, I hopped in, and noticed the six-speed manual gearbox. Score. With a jab to the clutch and a push of the button, the 173-hp, 310-lb-ft 2.2-liter turbodiesel I-4 purred to life. The diesel had a soft, gentle clatter; I could hardly hear it in the well-insulated, leather-lined cabin. I slotted the shifter into reverse, backed out of my spot, and pointed the ‘6 Tourer south to my destination in Portsmouth, about 65 miles south on the English coast.

After navigating a handful of roundabouts and fending off traffic while entering the highway, my first impression was how huge this thing feels on these narrow roads Continue reading motortrend.com




Related post

Comentarios:

 
Uso de Cookies: Este portal, al igual que la mayoría de portales en Internet, usa cookies para mejorar la experiencia del usuario. clicking on more information